The Vinton County National Bank was founded in 1867 in McArthur, Ohio. Since then, it has grown to encompass 13 branches across 7 counties.
We pride ourselves in being a community-centered organization. We serve our communities by providing personalized loan and deposits services to individuals and local businesses. Community service and financial donations in the areas where we live and work are an integral part of our bank culture. Employees are encouraged (and recognized) to participate in community service annually.
The bank sponsors financial literacy programs such as EverFi, Teach Children to Save, and Get Smart about Credit and gives monetary donations to worthy local causes year-round.
Because of The Vinton County National Bank's superior overall financial picture, we have been rated as a 5-star financial institution by Bauer Financial Inc. for 50 consecutive quarters. By earning Bauer Financial's highest 5-star rating for strength and stability, VCNB has again proven its commitment to excellence.
- Vinton County National Bank and Citizens Bank of Ashville Announce Agreement to Merge (7/15/14)
- Shareholders Convene for Annual Meeting (4-2-14)
- VCNB offers tips to consumers in wake of Target security breech (1-17-14)
- Kathy Caudill retires after 47 years with VCNB (1-10-14)
- VCNB Joins Movement to Raise Fraud Awareness (11-4-13)
- Vinton County National Bank earns 5-Star Superior Rating (9/23/13)
- The Vinton County National Bank Empowers Students During Financial Literacy Month (4/18/13)
- The Vinton County National Bank Talks Savings with Local Students (4/17/13)
The Vinton County National Bank
Audra Johnson, Marketing Director
Phone: (614) 834-5626